Who We Are:
Organized in 1967 by friends of Bible translators, Wycliffe Associates is a ministry accelerating the work of Bible translation around the world.
Wycliffe Associates accelerates the work of Bible translation by empowering national Bible translators to provide God’s Word in their own heart language; partnering with the local church to guide and guard translation work, harnessing their passion and desire for God’s Word; and engaging people from around the world to provide resources, technology, training, and support for Bible translation. Because millions of people around the world still wait to have the Scriptures in the language of their heart, Wycliffe Associates is working as quickly as we can to see every verse of God’s Word translated into every tongue to speak to every heart. We are directly involved with speeding Bible translation by providing technology, training, resources, logistics, networking, expertise, volunteers, discipleship, church planting, and support. By empowering Mother Tongue Translators and the local church around the world, we are striving to achieve the goal of having a Bible in every language.
- Simoun Ung, President/CEO
- Steve Martin, Vice President of Field Development
- Frank Nolan, Vice President of Marketing and Communications
- Tabitha Price, Vice President of Translation Services
- Mark Stedman, Vice President of Technology
Board of Trustees
- Linda Allen, Chair, Business Owner
- Gay Ellen Stulp, Vice Chair, Consultant
- Chris Magill, Secretary/Treasurer, Consultant
- Chip Hull, Retired Financial Officer
- Reverend Don Jones, CEO Mobilization Resources, Inc.
- Jefferson Lee, Pastor
- Souleymane Kouyate, Africa Regional Director of Mission Aviation Fellowship
- Reverend Dr. Stephen Panya Baba, President of Evangelical Church Winning All, Nigeria
Shelly Waterson, Director of Marketing and Communications
(951) 663-8581, [email protected]