Instructional Designer - 885159
Can you write step-by-step instructions? Then this opportunity is for you! We are looking for technical writers that can create clear instructions for the Mother Tongue Translators so they can use our resources to translate the Bible into their own language. You will work in collaboration with the Training Department and other WA Divisions to identify, develop and implement web-accessible training.
Works in collaboration with Training Department, other WA Divisions and Partner Organizations to identify, develop and implement web-accessible training.
1. Demonstrated ability to work with subject matter experts to identify learning needs and develop solutions to achieve measurable outcomes.
2. Adapt content provided by subject matter experts for delivery in a variety of media and according to the end user's needs.
3. Designs, develops, delivers and maintains course curriculum and related materials.
4. Researches new technology applications as it relates to delivering web accessible training.
5. Build and maintain effective working relationships within WA and with our partner organizations.
6. Language Arts experience a plus.
Needs certificate in Corel Draw.