Call Center Specialist - 4011
As the first point of caller contact for Wycliffe Associates, the call center specialist ensures all incoming calls are routed to the appropriate department.
Date: February 27, 2018
Job Title: Call Center Specialist
Department: Donor Relations
Location of job: Orlando, FL
Reporting relationship: Donor Team Manager
Exemption status: Non-exempt, Part-Time, 20-29 hours per week
Position Summary: As the first point of caller contact for Wycliffe Associates, the call center specialist ensures all incoming calls are routed to the appropriate department.
- Answers all inbound calls and sends the calls to the appropriate department
- Listen to and forward all voicemails to the appropriate department as quickly as possible
- Follow any department specific instructions for handling of calls
- Assure callers that the appropriate department is the best place to receive requested information
- Arrives to work on time and available to answer calls promptly by 8:00am through 5:00pm (during scheduled shift)
- Read and respond to e-mails within one business day
- Cross train with Donor Relations and/or Donor Services to help with various tasks during down time
- Participates in the development of process and procedural manuals
- Be willing to work extra hours to cover unexpected absences of team members
- Other duties necessary
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Computer literate, possessing a working knowledge of administration and data processing programs, including Microsoft Excel.
- Able to maintain a positive and friendly attitude
- Able to respond with grace and kindness to individuals who are upset and frustrated
- Capacity to quickly manage a high volume of inbound calls
- Exhibits qualities that promote innovation, flexibility, adaptability, and resourcefulness.
- Gives attention to detail and is accurate.
- Capable of following instructions
- Self-motivated, possessing a willingness and desire to serve other departments during down time
- Ability to work with confidential information, exercising discretion; violation of confidentiality being possible grounds for dismissal.
- Experience with support based ministries a plus.
- Customer service and/or call center experience is preferred
To apply, send resumes to: Human_resources@wycliffeassociates.org
Our organization makes employment decisions in accordance with applicable federal and state employment laws and regulations. As a religious organization, we are entitled to make employment decisions on the basis of religious beliefs and practices of the applicant or employee.